Lavender Lotion Bars
Looking after your skin has never been this easy! With our lotion bars you have moisturisation at your fingertips (literally)!! They are super nourishing and super easy to use. And did we mention they make a perfect gift for someone you love?
Meet our Lavender lotion bar. Yes, we know you are thinking - how so pretty? We did too. But not only this is the most gorgeous lotion bar it is also super nourishing. With our lotion bars we focussed on 4 key factors - moisturisation, ease of use, travel friendly and token of love. Once you get your hands on our lotion bars you will never run into dry skin.
- The luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long-lasting nourishment.
- 100% natural.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils.
- Beats the no liquid ban on flights!
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging - All our tins can be reused.
*** WE OFFER BULK QUANTITY DISCOUNT AND CAN DO PERSONALISED MESSAGES FOR YOUR EVENT SUCH AS BABY SHOWER, BRIDAL SHOWER, BIRTHDAY FAVOURS. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@MARBLESHANDMADE.COM WITH YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.***
How to use:
Just rub it on the area of your body in need of moisturisation and massage it in.
- Virgin Organic Unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Lavender essential oil gently moisturises skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores. It is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts
- Frankinsence oil rejuvenates skin with its skin renewal properties. Improves skin tone, elasticity.
- White Beeswax has anti-inflammatory properties which encourage the healing of wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Further, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health.
- Almond oil is an extremely nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E. It nourishes the skin and improves the overall complexion which helps in reviving the natural glow.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. And vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Cera alba, Olea europaea fruit oil, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia flower, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Boswellia carterii oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia herb oil, Limonene, Linalol